[Freeswitch-users] Voice Mail - Core dump

Patrick Lists freeswitch-list at puzzled.xs4all.nl
Wed Mar 7 01:34:00 MSK 2012

On 06-03-12 22:47, Volker Wend wrote:
> Thanks, I am a Newbie. I didn't know about the bugtracking... I will get back later. I did a checkout today.

Welcome to the FreeSWITCH Community!

Besides the mailing list there is also an active irc channel
(#freeswitch on irc.freenode.net) where chatting about your problem may
be easier (and quicker) than sending a lot of email back and forth to
the mailing list.

The wiki at http://wiki.freeswitch.org has a ton of information. It is
recommended to do a quick search on the wiki if you can't figure
something out.

Finally, I recommend the FreeSWITCH book and the FreeSWITCH cookbook. I
have no affiliation, just happy I bought them. And it supports the
FreeSWITCH developers who wrote these books.

Hope you enjoy FreeSWITCH!

Regards,
Patrick