[Freeswitch-users] Choopy one-way noise (FreeTDM)

Christian Benke benkokakao at gmail.com
Tue Mar 6 20:53:39 MSK 2012

I've been able to reproduce the issue again in our lab.
After starting freeswitch the first few calls where fine, then the
choppy noise happened on every call(I repeated about ten times).

After restarting wanpipe and freeswitch, the issue is gone and i can't
reproduce it for now(Tried for the last 20min)...

On 1 March 2012 17:45, Moises Silva <moises.silva at gmail.com> wrote:

> Another test you can try to pinpoint the issue and determine once for all
> if the problem is below FreeSWITCH is to use the "ftdm trace" command. This
> command
> will create an input an output file (in the directory you specify) that
> contains the raw audio as it is read and written from/to the wanpipe device.

I did an ftdm trace when it happened, as Moises suggested - the trace
is fine, no noise. Also the RTP-Stream does not show any noise.

Since the traces are fine - the problem is happening when the stream
leaves freetdm and enters wanpipe according to Moises explanation,
right?

Best regards,
Christian