[Freeswitch-users] Channels never hangup?

Tim St. Pierre fs-list at communicatefreely.net
Tue Mar 6 20:46:17 MSK 2012

Hello,

Had a real emergency today, and I'm not sure it's done.

All of a sudden, everything is busy.  I look at my channel count, and
200 channels (max allowed).

We usually don't see more than 40.  Some of these calls were two hours
old.  I know nobody checks voice mail for two hours.

I tried a test call, and it never left the channel list.

Restarted freeswitch, same thing happened a second time.  200 sessions,
200 stuck channels.

Restarted the machine.  Same thing again.

I haven't touched anything in two days - what did I do?

HELP

-Tim