[Freeswitch-users] Calls drop after 1:48 (kinda)

Gilad Abada ga at steadfasttelecom.com
Tue Mar 6 17:40:03 MSK 2012

Hi

I am having the same exact issue. I am using Grandstream HT 502's

Has anyone come up with a fix?

Thanks
Gill

On Fri, Mar 2, 2012 at 3:18 AM, Brent Paddon <brent.paddon at gmail.com> wrote:
> Have you captured the network traffic between the phone and FS to see whats
> there?
>
> That will probably determine your next step.
>
> Brent
>

> On Fri, Mar 2, 2012 at 9:34 AM, BloodyIron <bloodyiron at shaw.ca> wrote:
>>
>> Hi Folks,
>>
>> Okay so this one is a bit tricky to reproduce. One of our extensions will
>> have their calls dropped preicsely after 1 minutes 48 seconds ( 1:48 ) of
>> call time. Another extension on the same segment of the network does not
>> do
>> the same thing. This extension does this for every single call type, be it
>> external or internal calls.
>>
>> Now you may think, well it may be a busted phone. We reset the phone to
>> factory defaults and saw no improvement. Furthermore we are seeing it
>> elsewhere in our freeswitch installation, as in other extensions on other
>> sites are seeing the same issue.
>>
>> These extensions are behind a NAT, however the freeswitch server is
>> publically facing (as in public IP), with a passive firewall between it
>> and
>> the world (no routing, no NAT, etc).
>>
>> Just to be clear, we are also using fusionpbx to control the installation,
>> as typing everything into an xml is not very efficient (but we're not
>> scared
>> of working with xml files either).
>>
>> Right now, we're gonna try adding "  " to our sofia.conf.xml file to
>> address
>> it, beyond this we are unsure what to do.
>>
>> Can anyone speak on this matter?
>>
>> --

>> consulting at freeswitch.org
>> http://www.freeswitchsolutions.com
>>

>> Official FreeSWITCH Sites
>> http://www.freeswitch.org
>> http://wiki.freeswitch.org
>> http://www.cluecon.com
>>
>> FreeSWITCH-users mailing list
>> http://www.freeswitch.org

> http://wiki.freeswitch.org

Gilad Abada

SteadFast Telecommunications, Inc.

Call us to find out how much you can save with VoIP!

V: 212.589.1001
F: 212.589.1011

For 35 years, Steadfast Telecommunications has been providing
state-of-the-art communications technology to businesses and
government agencies - large and small. Steadfast Telecommunications
tailors Unified Communications and Voice-Over IP Solutions to
single-site offices or multi-site and worldwide enterprises.   Make
your virtual office a reality.  Enjoy the freedom to travel while
remaining connected to your office.