[Freeswitch-users] Choopy one-way noise (FreeTDM)

Christian Benke benkokakao at gmail.com
Tue Mar 6 14:03:43 MSK 2012

On 2 March 2012 14:13, Saugort Dario Garcia Tovar <dgarcia at anew.com.ve> wrote:
> After change tdm board have you notice difference, the issue persist?

No more audio-quality issues after replacing the A500 with a OpenVOX B100p.

I forgot to mention we where able to reproduce this issue in our lab,
after upgrading wanpipe the problem appeared to be gone - but we
didn't test throughly and when we did the same at the clients machine,
it didn't have the same effect. Will try to reproduce the problem in
the lab again.

Regards,
Christian