[Freeswitch-users] Sangoma Card Originate Not Working on Forwarded Call Numbers

Anita Hall anita.hall at simmortel.com
Mon Mar 5 19:31:31 MSK 2012

Hi

There are some numbers on which I am not able to originate calls from a
Sangoma Card, while I am able to do the same from a Digium like card. I am
using FreeTDM.

>originate freetdm/4/a/07305880672  &park()

Log is here http://pastebin.freeswitch.org/18578

Note that I am able to call other numbers from this system and I have a
working PRI line and FreeTDM.

Also the number 07305880672 is working fine. It unconditionally forwards
the call to another number. I am problem with calling all such numbers.

I am able to do q931 traces using sangoma_isdn but  how to view them ?

regards,
Anita