[Freeswitch-users] Voicemail Transcription

Anita Hall anita.hall at simmortel.com
Mon Mar 5 19:20:46 MSK 2012

Sphinx is the right tool provided that it has the right acoustic (AM) and
language models (LM) for your task. Chances are high that you are using the
default AM and LM which are not the right fit for you.

Differences like frequency, telephony quality speech will play an important
role in AM. While the words and grammar will affect the LM.

You could look at HTK if your application is not commercial.

regards,
Anita