[Freeswitch-users] Choopy one-way noise (FreeTDM)

Christian Benke benkokakao at gmail.com
Thu Mar 1 23:38:50 MSK 2012

Hi John!

Thanks for your long mail, it's always good to hear that you're not
alone with a problem :-)

> It's
> intermittent and relies on the outside party reporting the quality being
> poor

Exactly that! In my case though it's callers who annoyedly complain
about the poor quality ;-)

> Your sample is quiet, which makes it hard to see what is going on.

Yeah well, i recorded it with a call to a phone set to auto-answer as
the problem is already audible enough on a "quiet" call. I couldn't
reproduce it so far with hold music or a playback. What do you mean by
"voicemail outgoing message"?

Thanks for the soundfile and script-examples too, will have to
intensify my monitoring as well...

Best regards,
Christian