[Freeswitch-users] nibble_bill (and limit) on an external transfer from IVR

DP . hi-tecc at hotmail.com
Thu Mar 1 03:54:39 MSK 2012

Hi List,
I'm currently unable to get nibble_bill (and mod_limit) to bill on a call that arrives at an IVR, dials an extension (105) and is transferred (internally or externally) directly from the IVR.
The dialed extension is simply:
and the DID has the following variables:
		   <action application="limit" data="hash line ${domain_name} 3 no_free_lines XML over_limit_actions"/>		   <action application="set" data="nibble_rate=0.10" />		   <action application="set" data="nibble_account=125"/>
I've tried set, export, and bridge_export on both nibble_rate and nibble_account. However the cash value is always returned as nan once the call is actually transferred externally via the IVR.
I've modified the transfer section above to include an internal extension (just for testing) and got the same result.
DB error:2012-02-29 19:06:46.808298 [ERR] switch_odbc.c:494 ERR: [UPDATE accounts SET cash=cash-nan WHERE id='5']
The call still connects just fine, just the billing portion that stops.
Dialing registered local extensions from the IVR also connect and bill just fine.
However we would like to have an extension off the IVR that dials external numbers to be billed accordingly.
-Damian