[Freeswitch-users] Unofficial Debian repository

Julian Pawlowski julian.pawlowski at gmail.com
Fri Jun 29 00:31:51 MSD 2012

Hi folks,

just wanted to let you know that I have just setup an unofficial
nightly build repository for FreeSWITCH.
It currently builds for squeeze, wheezy and sid all in i386 as well as
amd64 architectures.

Current build status can be seen here:
https://build.profhost.eu/view/FreeSWITCH/

The actual repository is available here:
http://repo.profhost.eu/debian/dists/

Feel free to use it for your personal purposes. Just put the following
line into your /etc/apt/sources.list:

  dep http://repo.profhost.eu/debian DISTRIBUTION main

Change DISTRIBUTION for your actual base installation.
I will use this repo for system integration of Gemeinschaft 5 so from
my side I will keep this repo running until the official one from
FreeSWITCH guys is up and running.

Cheers,
Julian