[Freeswitch-users] skypopen.ko insertion issue

Giovanni Maruzzelli gmaruzz at gmail.com
Thu Jun 28 18:46:12 MSD 2012

On Wed, Jun 27, 2012 at 5:17 AM, kevinfuhn <kevinfuhn at gmail.com> wrote:
> when running insmod ./skypopen.ko following the FS wiki instruction, got
> error as below:
>
> insmod: error inserting './skypopen.ko': -1 Device or resource busy
>
> The other info, like this
> #dmesg
> [ 2232.486152] skypopen OSS driver loading (www.freeswitch.org)
> [ 2232.486162] skypopen OSS driver: can't get major 14
>
> This has been stopping me from successfully integrating skype with FS for
> quite a while. Can anyone out there help me out?

You have posted this in Jira too, and you has been told to follow the
wiki page step by step. In the while, the wiki page has been updated
to reflect your exact configuration too, and the process has been
retested for your configuration too (Ubuntu 12.04 LTS).

There were no problems.

So... Please follow the wiki page :).

-giovanni