[Freeswitch-users] http_cache not working with latest RPM

shadowym shadowym at hotmail.com
Mon Jun 25 04:32:47 MSD 2012

I'm running Whistle or Kazoo or whatever they are changing the name to.  The
2600hz cloud thingy.

Anways, it uses http_cache for sound files.  Using latest Freeswitch RPM it
doesn't work.  I found out that I needed to create
/usr/share/freeswitch/http_cache directory. Without that it won't work
because that is where /etc/freeswitch/autoload_configs/http_cache.conf.xml
points to by default.  Didn't have to do that before so I am assuming the
older RPM's created that before.

Not sure where I am supposed to post this bug so I am posting it here.  The
2600hz guys says it's a problem with the FS RPM SPEC file.