[Freeswitch-users] FIFO from public context

Yihui Li xyangni at gmail.com
Sun Jun 24 12:44:29 MSD 2012

Hi all,

I am trying to use FIFO and followed the simple call center example here:
http://wiki.freeswitch.org/wiki/Simple_call_center_using_mod_fifo

When the dialplan is in default context and the call is made from a
registered client, it works fine. However, if I move the dialplan to public
context and make the call through sip call on another FS server or let my
services provider forward the call my the sip address, FIFO will not work
and no agent is ringed. Checked the log, it says "INCOMPATIBLE_DESTINATION"
when trying to call agent.

Can anyone help? Thanks.