[Freeswitch-users] Call recording issue

Balamurugan Mahendran b2m at a-cti.com
Fri Jun 22 09:54:05 MSD 2012

All,

I was digging for an call recording issue with Skype calls for the past one
week, looking here for any clue/help.

In a different thread I was advised that its out of mod_skyopen module.
Also it seems there is a problem related to file conversion and bit rating.

Looks like call recorded with 16k rate but named as 8k.

Is there a way to control this parameter? or where should I focus for this.

note:

I tried different hardware, latest source, and new configuration but could
not trace it. It was good till last Friday, and there was no change in any
settings as per our knowledge.

Thanks for your help!!

Thanks,
Bala