[Freeswitch-users] New wiki page: Language_Files

Michael Collins msc at freeswitch.org
Thu Jun 21 19:51:28 MSD 2012

Hello all,

I've created a new wiki page:

http://wiki.freeswitch.org/wiki/Language_Files

I've wanted this for some time and Brian's OCD finally took over and I just
*had* to create this page. :)

I've added languages that I know about or have heard about. *This page is
not complete, and it needs your help.* If you know anything about any
language files then please please go to that page and add what you know. If
you have any issues with editing the wiki then let me know and I will be
happy to assist. In fact, if need be I will do a 20-minute tutorial on wiki
editing on an upcoming community conference call.

Thanks!
-Michael