[Freeswitch-users] freeswitch directories moved

Saugort Dario Garcia Tovar dgarcia at anew.com.ve
Thu Jun 21 16:29:22 MSD 2012

Hi guys

Shadowym, I think you are overreacting about this. I started with FS
using GIT, when rpm package where announced I decided to wait until the
were more mature. You can not expect you will get a new feature or etc
and it will work as you imagine at the first time.

You found some "issues" with rpm packages then your resolved by your
self, so, why you make a more positive work and wikify it? Your complain
is not helping this wonderful project.

I agree with AVI, if the rpm developers could include some sort of
change log ("big/important changes") will be helpful for all. At the
end, you are the only responsible for what you do, so, if you decided to
try rpm packages and find it some differences respect GIT then don't
complain just inform about it in the best way possible what is wrong, so
SwK could make the respective corrections, if they apply.

On 6/20/2012 10:32 AM, shadowym wrote:

> Which brings up another good point.  If such a drastic (imho) change
> is being made there should be some consideration for backwards
> compatibility and conformance to the documentation.  How hard would it
> have been to add symlinks?

Cel: +58 412 2221515
dgarcia at anew.com.ve
http://www.anew.com.ve