[Freeswitch-users] Speccing server for enterprise FS

Brian Foster bdfoster at endigotech.com
Thu Jun 21 16:14:15 MSD 2012

Hey,
Although I can't share specs for a machine doing that kind of traffic, I
would like to suggest that you should be doing HA and load balancing
between atleast two servers when dealing with that kind of traffic. Its
hard for me to justify putting all that traffic on one server. Just food
for thought. Depending on how many calls you want to risk losing at any
given time, your machine specs might be much lower than expected.

Brian Foster
Endigo Computer LLC

Sent from a mobile device.