[Freeswitch-users] Different Voices for FS

Michael Collins msc at freeswitch.org
Thu Jun 21 02:31:47 MSD 2012

Do you have a language set? If so most of the work is done in
conf/lang/en/en.xml where you set the base path for the language. You just
need to make sure that your other language set has the same structure as
the callie sounds we have. Also, if you have an alternate set of English
prompts we'd love to make those globally available, assuming they aren't
under a draconian license...

-MC