[Freeswitch-users] Users need a red flashy light thingy

Brian Foster bdfoster at endigotech.com
Thu Jun 21 00:48:48 MSD 2012

Sorry for the blank email. Too many buttons :-)

You might want to put some logic in that checks to see if the DID is
forwarding to the answering service. If so, when she dials the major
extension, she can be notified that it has already been forwarded via a
recording. That's the simplest solution.

Brian Foster
Endigo Computer LLC

Sent from a mobile device.