[Freeswitch-users] FreeSWITCH Weekly News and Notes

Kristian Kielhofner kris at kriskinc.com
Tue Jun 19 00:44:50 MSD 2012

I'm not opposed to this, necessarily, but my first priority is making
updates as easy as possible.

I'm busy and lazy.  If updating the document means doing a git pull,
running some scripts, editing HTML/Latex/whatever, checking in, etc,
etc I'm not going to update the document as much.

If it's as simple as opening a new tab and clicking a bookmark I'm
much more likely to keep the document up to date ;).

--
Kristian Kielhofner