[Freeswitch-users] FreeSWITCH, OSX, Libtool, Macports

Terry Barnum terry at digital-outpost.com
Mon Jun 18 23:50:03 MSD 2012

I recently started investigating FS and am curious about what the specific problem is with Macports and FS. I've been using Macports for a couple years and find it to be a great, actively maintained package manager that uses /opt/local, making it a very reliable way to keep production software working through Apple system updates. I've found the Macports team to be very responsive so if there are specific things that I can pass along, it might get fixed. Is there a link or thread that documents what's incompatible with FS?

Thanks,
-Terry