[Freeswitch-users] No dial-tone on Siemens C610

curriegrad2004 curriegrad2004 at gmail.com
Sun Jun 17 05:12:06 MSD 2012

Close, but the file I was referring to was conf/dialplan/features.xml

This is what you may want to have a look at:

    <extension name="dx">
      <condition field="destination_number" expression="^dx$">
	<action application="answer"/>
	<action application="read" data="11 11
'tone_stream://%(10000,0,350,440)' digits 5000 #"/>
	<action application="execute_extension" data="is_transfer XML features"/>
      </condition>
    </extension>

Replace the execute_extension action with transfer.