[Freeswitch-users] SCCP Question

Ron McCarthy ronmccar at gmail.com
Thu Jun 14 01:12:30 MSD 2012

Hi List,

Has anyone been running SCCP with a larger number of phones? Im looking to
deploy like 75+ phones and I want to keep SCCP so I don't have to upgrade
them and for the SLA, some phones also have no SIP software for them so im
forced to keep SCCP. Does anyone have any experience with this? From what
ive read the SCCP support works and works well, im just worried about
trying to run this many phones and if im missing any sort of issues that
could come up. I would like to use FreeSwitch instead of Asterisk for this,
just worried about functionality and the stability of it.

Thanks!