[Freeswitch-users] NAT Router Recommendation For Large no of IP Phones Behind the Router

Mario G mario_fs at mgtech.com
Thu Jun 14 01:07:31 MSD 2012

A little late but important to say: When I had the Linksys routers my FS had constant attempts from around the world, mostly China to break into it. I used WireShark to see the attempts, the Linksys could not keep the out.. Since the Zyxel USG100 it has stopped. It has an outstanding firewall and the object oriented rules really helps with SIP. Whatever you select, keep security in mind.