[Freeswitch-users] using APNS with diaplan : throttle a call until a certain condition changes

Gabriel Gunderson gabe at gundy.org
Mon Jun 11 21:25:13 MSD 2012

On Sun, Jun 10, 2012 at 1:48 PM, John Gathm <john.gathm at gmail.com> wrote:
> so to summarize, I should (I did tome tries)

Keep in mind, I was just sharing ideas about a general approach, not a
specific solution... so you may have to tinker a bit.

> 1) kind of park if failure - kind of replace the voicemail

More or less.

> 2) subscribe to "event xml CHANNEL_PARK"
> ==> which UDID is the one I should watch to be able to unpark the call ?

Check this against the 'show channels'

> ==> which command from mod_command should I then use to "resume" the call ?
> or transfer/bridge again to extension 1234

There are a number of ways you could do it.  Bridging once you have
both UUIDs is an option.

http://wiki.freeswitch.org/wiki/Mod_commands#uuid_bridge

Good luck,
Gabe