[Freeswitch-users] List Admin help

Sean Devoy sdevoy at bizfocused.com
Fri Jun 8 23:29:46 MSD 2012

I found the problem.  I was misguided when I was told to just resubmit my
information with the new preference at that link.

In fact, very clearly on that page in the section that says "Enter your
admin address and password to visit the subscribers list:"  is the
"unsubscribe and edit" button.  Where else would it be?  Up by the Subscribe
button? Nay Nay, people might find it there.

Silly me.

The stupid quips you send are as amusing as they are helpful.

Thanks.