[Freeswitch-users] opensource project voicechat for freeswitch

Thomas Hoellriegel admin at blindi.net
Fri Jun 8 20:39:55 MSD 2012

Hi Sanath,

> I wrote complete voice mail system using LUA. (store messages, recording
> messages, retrieve messages, play messages with out bound dialing, send
> message as email attachment to end user, etc)

Thanks!! Very cool!
I think a global Coffig file we will need.
For example for the databaseaccess.

Can you send the Lua script please?
  I am inputting it into the tar.gz at:
http://www.blindi.net/downloads/open_vocechat.tar.gz
I create a changelog..
And i like to publish your name, and your nice work.
Can i do this?