[Freeswitch-users] Help me please with Skypopen module load error

Sixto Palacios syxtyn at hotmail.com
Thu Jun 7 20:18:55 MSD 2012

I have this problem when load the skypopen module in FS, I have my skype client running with the correct user name and password, but i dont know why this error persist, please help me

sofia.c:5000 Ping succeeded asterisk with code 200 - count -1/1/1, state UP
2012-06-07
 08:55:07.500404 [ERR] mod_skypopen.c:1818          [07bc7ba|07bc7ba]
[ERRORA       1818 ][skype101       ][IDLE,IDLE] The Skype client to
which we are connected FAILED to gave us CURRENTUSERHANDLE=voipufg,
interface_id=1 FAILED to start. No Skype client logged in as 'voipufg'
has been found. Please (re)launch a Skype client logged in as 'voipufg'.
 Skypopen exiting now

Violación de segmento (`core' generado)