[Freeswitch-users] Problems with multiple-registrations

Alex Lake alex at digitalmail.com
Thu Jun 7 19:36:12 MSD 2012

OK - beginning to get to the bottom of this...

The sofia_contact command WAS showing multiple registrations, it just
that I (for some unknown reason) expected to see them on separate lines,
whereas they're shown on the same line, comma delimited. My bad....

However, there is (or was!) another problem in that one of our FS boxes
is running a slightly old version (FreeSWITCH Version 1.0.head
(git-139bd07 2011-11-21 08-27-25 -0600)) in which it would appear that
multiple-registrations really is/was broken. Might that be possible?

Either way, I am intending to upgrade that box overnight.