[Freeswitch-users] How about a USER FORUM and kill off the mail list?

Patrick Lists freeswitch-list at puzzled.xs4all.nl
Thu Jun 7 05:45:52 MSD 2012

On 07-06-12 02:00, Sean Devoy wrote:
> The whole mailing list idea is so "1990's"
>
> Is there interest in having a nice Message Forum instead of the mailing
> list?  Viewing threaded items, Searching, seeing what’s new and what’s
> hot, etc?

Since it has been a while I guess it was inevitable that someone would
come around with the forum idea again. Have you searched the mailing
list archives and read the previous discussion on this subject?
It did not work for the Asterisk community and I doubt it would work for
this community. If you want forum style, use nabble or gmane.

Regards,
Patrick