[Freeswitch-users] Music on hold while I add someone to the conference

Michael Collins msc at freeswitch.org
Mon Jun 4 23:54:02 MSD 2012

Chris,

Wow, that's a really well-written wiki page! My hat's off to whomever wrote
all that. :)

Okay, my guess is that you just need to have the "wait-mod" flag set when
sending people into the conference. I'd modify both occurrences of the
conference app to add the flag. In the "normal" extension ("46\d\d" in the
wiki example) do this:

<action application="conference" data="$1 at simple+flags{wait-mod}"/>

In the "moderator" extension ("*46\d\d" in the wiki example) do this:

<action application="conference" data="$1 at simple+flags{wait-mod|moderator}"/>

In my wiki example I didn't actually make the person who dials *46xx an
actual "moderator" per se; I simply gave them the BDA controls. I'll update
the wiki to make *46xx set the moderator flag.

-MC