[Freeswitch-users] opensource project voicechat for freeswitch

Thomas Hoellriegel admin at blindi.net
Mon Jun 4 23:33:26 MSD 2012

Hi Brain,

> I don't understand what you are trying to accomplish.
>You said you were
> blind, which is why it should be text based, but what exactly are you
> trying to accomplish?

>ou meant something of a graphics demo.
I can.t look any grafics.

Mmy intention is:
I like to create a Unified Messaging chat.
Since there are many blind people, they rely on language.
  One can make with the help of these forums people information easily
accessible.
  Since the functions I have a very well thought out,    you could also use
this system well in the bussiness areas.

I downloaded your files but that doesn't tell me much.

I means i have a idea, but i.m. not a programmer.
I have setup the database, and i documented the features to progamm a
professional voicechat for free.

Sip is open and very flexible.