[Freeswitch-users] Setting custom SIP headers on transferring call leg.

Venkatesh vvenkatar at gmail.com
Mon Jun 4 22:42:21 MSD 2012

Hi !

Apologies if this question has already been answered. I am developing a
simple IVR application using JS. The application simply answers the call;
does a bunch of stuff. One of the things it does is to transfer the call to
an extension. I want to be able to set some custom SIP headers on the
"outbound" call leg. I tried using
session.setVariable("variable_sip_h_X-My-Header", "my_value"), but don't
see the header in the outbound invite. I suspect that this is acting on the
session object of the incoming call and not on the outbound. Wanted to know
if freeswitch provides this capability and if yes, the semantics for the
same when used via JS. Any help would be great.

Regards,
Venkatesh