[Freeswitch-users] att_xfer and loopback

Anthony Minessale anthony.minessale at gmail.com
Mon Jun 4 21:03:39 MSD 2012

This thread is all FUD now, please disregard above.

att_xfer and loopback endpoint are both crutches but they work at the
cost of elegance since you are doing emulated behaviors.

Your problem probably comes from the loopback bow-out happening too
soon that tries to cut its way out of the call..

You should be looking at logs and finding the root of the problem not
guessing at things.

My recommendation:

1) Make sure you are on latest GIT we have fixed a few issues in both
in the recent past.
2) try {ignore_early_media=ring_ready,loopback_bowout_on_execute=true}loopback/foo
in your dialstring  --- This may eliminate the loopback right off the
bat.
3) try {ignore_early_media=ring_ready}}loopback/foo ---- it may just
need to wait for the call to be answered.
4) try {loopback_bowout=false}loopback/foo --- the bummer here is it
will never eliminate loopback

Anthony Minessale II

FreeSWITCH http://www.freeswitch.org/
ClueCon http://www.cluecon.com/