[Freeswitch-users] opensource project voicechat for freeswitch

Thomas Hoellriegel admin at blindi.net
Mon Jun 4 19:27:54 MSD 2012

Hi all,

I like to plan a opensourceproject.
Open_voicechat is the first open source voice chat worldwide.
Freeswitch and other voip-systems don.t have a big application.

Unfortunately, I can not even work, programming.
I am looking for people to help me, and dominate one of the following
programming languages:
perl lua java php python or ruby.
There is no specific programming language requested.

I have setup a big mysql database for all modular features of a nice chat.
Mailboxes, news forums, line managment and more!
An exact documented functionplan  has already been added.
A german demo voicefile has ben included to the archive.

You can download my long work at:
http://www.blindi.net/downloads/open_vocechat.tar.gz
I have 2 Languages german and english added to the archive.

I would be happy if someone help me.
The advantage of FreeSWITCH is the flexibility.

Thanks for your nice help