[Freeswitch-users] regular expression ?

Bzzz lazyvirus at gmx.com
Sat Jun 2 17:27:43 MSD 2012

On Sat, 2 Jun 2012 02:02:21 -0700 (PDT)
Samira Mh <saami_mh at ymail.com> wrote:

> it possible to match *999*11# in regular expression in freeswitch ?
> in the wiki the above example don't exis,

You definitely should have a look at:
http://www.regular-expressions.info/

You could also use: http://www.quanetic.com/Regex
but _please_ read carefully the first one 'cos it will allow you to
build your own expressions without any help, so use this one _only_
to validate the result of your own work:)
[NB: There are plenty of other sites like this one].

My ¢1+¢1

JY
--
I can't think about that.  It doesn't go with HEDGES in the shape of
LITTLE LULU -- or ROBOTS making BRICKS ...