[Freeswitch-users] ESL problem

David Villasmil david.villasmil.work at gmail.com
Tue Jul 31 20:50:33 MSD 2012

Hello

Bringing up a very old post, when making perlmod-install I get:

install -m 755 ESL.so /usr/local/share/perl/5.14.2
install: cannot create regular file `/usr/local/share/perl/5.14.2': No such
file or directory
make: *** [install] Error 1

I assume that's because make is trying to install to
"/usr/local/share/perl/5.14.2" which doesn't exists in my wheezy/sid, but
should be installed in "/usr/share/perl/5.14.2"

How can I change the destination directory?

Thanks

David