[Freeswitch-users] soundtouch with playback_terminators + inbound dtmf

Yuriy Nasida nasida at live.ru
Mon Jul 30 23:00:13 MSD 2012

Hello guys,
I change my voice via  'soundtouch' and I try to record this  via simple 'record' command.<action application="set" data="playback_terminators=#"/> <action application="record" data="/tmp/data.wav 20 200"/>
I have to stop recording after '#' but can not make this because I must recieve DTMF inband. I.e. 'soundtouch' changes dtmf as well and FS doesn't recognise dtmf.How can I stop recording?
Any ideas? Thanks.