[Freeswitch-users] CPU Usage

Peter Olsson peter.olsson at visionutveckling.se
Mon Jul 30 19:37:21 MSD 2012

First of all, make sure you are not using CentOS 6.x – since there are known (CPU) issues with CentOS 6 and FS.

The original question doesn’t say much though... I guess another recommendation could be to make sure to bypass media, which will make FS use less CPU. However, it’s kind of impossible to know what to answer on a general question like that.

/Peter