[Freeswitch-users] No call_uuid in ringing state unix odbc for PostgreSQL

cogs66 cogs66 at gmail.com
Sun Jul 29 14:33:32 MSD 2012

Hello all

I use ODBC in the core with PostgreSQL and have an intercept application
that looks for the call_uuid when in a ringing state. The issue i have is
that only 'null' is displayed not the uuid so the application fails. Once
the call has been answered the call_uuid appears as it should. I have tested
on other FreeSWITCH installations and everything works great so i know it is
to do with this rogue setup. I ran a FreeSWITCH upgrade a few days ago in
case this was the issue.

Using:
Ubuntu 10.04LTS
PostgreSQL 9.1
FreeSWITCH Version 1.2.0-rc2+git~20120726T181739Z~696fb9c28b (1.2.0-rc2; git
at commit 696fb9c28b on Thu, 26 Jul 2012 18:17:39 Z)

I wonder if you are able to shed some light please.

Thanks

Andy