[Freeswitch-users] LUA session:Bridge not actually bridging calls ~

SamyGo govoiper at gmail.com
Sat Jul 28 18:59:26 MSD 2012

Hello,
I wanted to make a lua script which just dials out two different numbers
via some external gateway and when both calls are answered they are just
bridged. For this a very impressive Lua example
http://wiki.freeswitch.org/wiki/Mod_lua#Example:_Call_Control is copied and
all I had to do was change the dialA and dialB strings and its working
great as far as the SIP signalling is concerned.

execute this string and I get calls on two different number but things get
interesting when Freeswitch bridge() the two legs. No AUDIO..not even
one-way. I could see on my own gateway  that RTPs for both the legs are
actually forwarded to Freeswitch !

On my sip pcap traces analyzing on wireshark I could actually hear the two
persons saying Hello but neither could hear anything.

The above example lua call_control script is used as it is.
Please suggest.

Regards
Sammy Go.