[Freeswitch-users] AutoNAT - Local Networks not excluded

g g.d.monnezza at tiscali.it
Fri Jul 27 15:49:13 MSD 2012

Thanks for suggestion, Prasd.
Unluckely, my phones (Grandstream GXP1105) ave not NAT on/off choice. I can
only manually set the IP of the NAT (public IP of the phone's gateway) and is
currently empty. So I consider no NAT is enabled.
The problem, in my opinion, is not on the phones. They present themselves
correctly to FS server (them aren't NATted).
Is, indeed, FS server presenting itself with wrong IP (the external one) to
the phones, believing them are outside the LAN just because them have IP
subnet address different from the subnet of the server.
The question is  how to tell FS some neworks are "internal" and let local IP
is used like in the case of its own network.
I'll try again google'ing for answer ...