[Freeswitch-users] Setting effecting_caller_id_name

Phil Quesinberry philq at qsystemsengineering.com
Fri Jul 27 06:28:45 MSD 2012

The reply is different each time, depending upon the number being looked up.
So, I just want to look at the first part of the string.  If FS can't do a
regex match without the trailing $, I'm guessing there's a way to just do it
in XML.

I'll try and see what I can find after the storm passes unless you have a
better idea, I need to shut this computer down right now.

Thanks,

- Phil

You can just not use a regex.

Do you need to escape the spaces?