[Freeswitch-users] No reINVITE when bridging two sessions from mod_managed with bypass_media_after_bridge=true

Srini K aksrini at hotmail.com
Thu Jul 26 22:11:02 MSD 2012

Thanks Dave, for pointing out mistakes. It did help and I can bypass media.
The issue with Session.Execute("bridge","sofia/gateway...") is not getting a finer control over outbound leg before bridge.
For eg, I need to play a prompt on bLeg(outbound) before bridging. How do I do it? Is there a way? I tried Session.Execute("bridge","{bypass_media_after_bridge=true, group_confirm_file=/path/to/prompt.wav}sofia/gateway/...") and also
Session.Execute("bridge","{bypass_media_after_bridge=true, playback=/path/to/prompt.wav}sofia/gateway/...") without any success. I was able to do it with ease using new ManagedSession. -SriniFrom: drk at drkngs.net