[Freeswitch-users] freeSWITCH on windows

Michael Collins msc at freeswitch.org
Thu Jul 26 03:30:58 MSD 2012

The link I gave you has all the instructions, however here's a really short
version:
go to http://files-sync.freeswitch.org/windows/installer/
choose x86 or x64 (whichever platform you have)
download and run freeswitch.msi
look in "Program Files" for the "FreeSWITCH" folder
launch FreeSwitchConsole.exe application

-MC

On Wed, Jul 25, 2012 at 3:41 PM, Ikenna Onyeagba <onyeagbaikenna04 at gmail.com