[Freeswitch-users] leg_delay_start does not work in bridge enterprise

Alex alex at thewinelake.com
Wed Jul 25 12:09:30 MSD 2012

Also suffering from this problem and it's a biggie for us.
I suppose the problem is due to the way in which the legs communicate.
Looks like using enterprise originate was just a little too optimistic!
Wish I'd known about this sooner and could have got on with writing our
own lua script that can do the job better.
If anyone's done this already and prepared to share, do get in touch.