[Freeswitch-users] AutoNAT - Local Networks not excluded

Phil Quesinberry philq at qsystemsengineering.com
Tue Jul 24 23:18:35 MSD 2012

Set rtp-ip and sip-ip to your internal IP address.  I believe that you
should also be able to set it to:  $${local_ip_v4}  or  $${bind_server_ip}
as well.

- Phil

----------
VirteX g.d.monnezza at tiscali.it
<mailto:freeswitch-users%40lists.freeswitch.org?Subject=%5BFreeswitch-users%
5D%20%20AutoNAT%20-%20Local%20Networks%20not%20excluded&In-Reply-To=>
Tue Jul 24 16:12:08 MSD 2012

Hi guys. I appreciate so much the Auto-NAT for uPnP capable firewalls. But
I'm experiencing an issue.
I have a FreeSwitch server behind a NAT, but I can't find a way to avoid
FreeSwitch using external IP (for SIP and RTP) for local networks (i.e.
192.168.0.0/16).
In my sip profiles for various interfaces I have NOT set the .
Anyway, the sofia status for all interfaces shows the EXT-RTP-IP and
EXT-SIP-IP set (with my public gateway IP). That's ok, even if I didn'
declard it with
My SIP phones register from a network different from the server one, but
still a local network. Then, SIP phones receive (from the server) the rtp
and sip signalling with its external IP. This prevent any communication.
How it is possible to tell FreeSwitch to NOT use ext IP for particular
networks?
Thanks to anyone who will point me in the right direction.

Phil Quesinberry
Q Systems Engineering, Inc.
Electronic Controls and Embedded Systems Development
(410) 969-8002
http://www.qsystemsengineering.com