[Freeswitch-users] Bria iOS does SRTP wrong.

Brian West brian at freeswitch.org
Mon Jul 23 22:59:16 MSD 2012

I was doing that this weekend and they were never offering AVP/SRTP, but after further review they are actually going to check into it more now.

--
Brian West
brian at freeswitch.org
FreeSWITCH Solutions, LLC
PO BOX PO BOX 2531
Brookfield, WI 53008-2531
Twitter: @FreeSWITCH_Wire
T: +1.213.286.0410  |  F: +1.213.286.0401  |  M: +1.918.424.WEST
iNUM: +883 5100 1286 0410