[Freeswitch-users] ZRTP - SAS-strings not the same

Brian West brian at freeswitch.org
Mon Jul 23 22:02:32 MSD 2012

Technically you dont even need --enable-zrtp if you just want end to end ZRTP and requires you to have a client that has the zrtp-hash in the sdp and 200ok from the far side.  Otherwise Trusted MiTM gets in the way.  If either end isn't enrolled the SAS will not match.

/b

--
Brian West
brian at freeswitch.org
FreeSWITCH Solutions, LLC
PO BOX PO BOX 2531
Brookfield, WI 53008-2531
Twitter: @FreeSWITCH_Wire
T: +1.213.286.0410  |  F: +1.213.286.0401  |  M: +1.918.424.WEST
iNUM: +883 5100 1286 0410