[Freeswitch-users] RTMP user not registered error

Germán Ruiz chmp99 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 23 19:39:44 MSD 2012

Hi. I 'm new with FreeSwitch and I 'm trying to make work the RTMP
module in both directions.

Now, I can do a call from an user registered in the flash application
(using the example client) to an user connected with a SIP client
(desktop or android application).  But when I call from a SIP client to
another user connected with RTMP,  get error:

mod_dptools.c:2960 Originate Failed.  Cause: USER_NOT_REGISTERED

I used the configuration example  for RTMP
(autoload_configs/rtmp.conf.xml).  In the dialplan configuration, the
bridge option applied is:
<action application="bridge" data="user/${dialed}@my_domain"/>

¿What is missing to register the users connected with RTMP?

Thanks and sorry for my bad english.

Germán